1. On your Windows 7 client, click Start, input gpedit.msc in search bar, press Enter.
2. Navigate to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Credentials Delegation.
3. On the right pane, double click Allow Delegating Saved Credentials with NTLM-only Server Authentication.
4. Click Enable. In the Show contents dialog box, click Add, type the name of remote computer(server) in this format: TERMSRV/*, then click OK.
It doesn't matter what your server is called TERMSERV/* is what you need to add into this field.
5. Reboot the PC or open a command prompt and use “gpupdate /force” command to apply the policy directly