Share a contacts folder with specific people
You can share your contacts folder by doing the following:
- In Contacts, in the Navigation Pane, under My Contacts, click the contact folder that you want to share.
- On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Share Contacts.
- In the To box, enter the name of the recipient for the sharing invitation message.
- If you want to, you can change the Subject.
- In the message body, type any information that you want to include.
- Click Send.
- Review the confirmation dialog box, and then if correct, click OK.
They will then get an email giving them permission to see your contacts. If it doesn’t also give them full access to edit your contacts you can give them permission by doing the following;
- In Contacts, in the Navigation Pane, click the contacts folder for which you want to change permissions.
- On the Folder tab, in the Properties group, click Folder Permissions.
- In the Name box, click the name of the person whose access permissions you want to change.
- Under Permissions, in the Permission Level list, click Publishing Editor to give the person full access to change the names
For further info and a full list of premission levels please go to this website - support.office.com